During the 100 hours of war against the Russian occupiers, the enterprises of Ukroboronprom State Concern transferred to Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense, the National Guard of Ukraine, the State Border Guard Service, Territorial Defense of the Ukraine’s Armed Forces and other law enforcement agencies:
- military hardware — over 50 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers and armored vehicles;
- special, heavy-load vehicles and passenger cars — 45 items;
- mortars and grenade launchers — 574 items;
- other weapons of various calibers — over 170 items;
- missiles — about 600 items;
- other ammunition — 105 000 items;
- explosive devices — 12 000 items.
In addition to assembling and repairing of Ukraine’s military hardware, the enterprises are ready to repair the captured vehicles, which has already been agreed with the General Staff of Ukraine’s Armed Forces.